Please call us for questions. (504) 319-5174 of TADASTUDIO7@GMAIL.COM
Summer Camp Session Dates
Session 1: June 4 - June 15 You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown (Performance last night of camp-venue TBA)
Session 2: June 18 - June 29 Mystery Theater Dinner (Performance at JPAS on June 30)
Registration/Supply Fee $125 Tuition $300 Per Session (non refundable)
Saturday June 9th Nail Your Audition Workshop
Saturday, June 16th Vocal Intensive Workshop
$50 Registration Fee/Supply Fee Tuition $125 non TADA Student
(non refundable) $80 TADA Enrolled Student
Camp and Workshop Hours: 9:00 AM (8:45 AM drop-off)- 4:00 PM
Before Care available from 7:30-8:45 for $5/day
After Care available from 4:00-6:00 for $5/day
Registration/supply fee due with application. The remaining balance is due on June 4, 2018 for Session 1 and June 18, 2018 for Session 2
Each parent must provide a completed Registration packet, Enrollment Agreement, Registration/Supply Fee, and a recent picture before the child can be added to the roster for a TADA! Summer Theatre Camp or Workshop. Enrollment is limited to 30 students per session.
Hours of Operation:
TADA! Summer Theatre Camp is Open Monday through Friday, with our operating hours being 9 AM - 4 PM. Beforecare is available from 7:00 AM-9:00 AM for an additional $5 per day charge. Aftercare is available from 4 PM until 6 PM for an additional $5 per day charge to be paid on or before the time of service.
Our fees are charged on a per session basis. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. If attending both sessions, only one registration fee is required. The remaining balance must be paid in full on the first day of each session. A $35 fee is assessed on all returned payments.
Please send your child with a healthy lunch daily. Wednesday is Pizza Day – no lunch is required.
- Script Daily
- Pencil and pens
- Closed toe and closed back shoes. At no time will any participant be allowed on stage without the proper shoes. No Exceptions,
- Best shoes to wear are black jazz shoes.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for moving, acting & singing.
- Please do not wear clothing with obscenities, questionable slogans, phrases or pictures.
- All participants will be required to provide their own performance tights, necessary undergarments and show shoes, and sometimes portions of their costumes. A costume letter will be sent home as soon as parts are assigned.
- Please label all personal garments/shoes with your FULL NAME.
Please purchase the required shoes, tights and leotards that are needed for your child’s performance. A list will not be available until after parts are assigned. Parents may be asked to bring in additional costume pieces.
Advertising & Promotional Release:
By your child participating in our program, you consent to the reproduction and/or use of photographs, videotape, and film audio recordings of your child for advertising and promotional purposes by TADA! Young Actors & Artists Studio, or its affiliates.
Rules & Regulations:
- We start promptly at 9am and end the day at 4pm. Please arrive on time each day.
- Pay attention and be respectful of the requests of all staff members, volunteers and parents at all times.
- No swearing. Be aware of your conversation topics around younger participants.
- Display the highest standard of respect for self and others.
- No exploring. Do not leave the studio premises without supervision and do not loiter in the parking lot.
- No littering. If you make a mess…clean it up.
- No inappropriate display of affection.
- Always wear closed toed shoes. Campers are not allowed on stage without the appropriate footwear.
- Wear appropriate clothing for movement; biker shorts, leggings, etc.
Please come to TADA! to register your child for summer camp or call us at (504) 319-5174. We are going to have a great summer!
TADA! Theatre Summer Camp T-Shirt Order
Community Service Project 2018
AT TADA! We believe in the importance of giving back to the community. This year we are continuing community service projects. The following is optional and NOT required:
- Each participant is asked to bring 1 box of 16 ct. Crayola crayons and 1 coloring book for donation to Children’s Hospital of New Orleans. Please turn these items in no later than the first Friday of Camp.
**** All donations must be NEW and UNUSED ****